photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve in Hope.

The boys with Aunt Melissa, bundled up and watching fireworks. We shoot off fireworks every Christmas Eve, so that Santa and his reindeer can find our house. After talking with several of my friends, I discovered that we are probably the only people that do this. I always thought the firework stands were up for Christmas, but evidently, they are up for New Year's Eve! I guess we just get a head start! I'm sure it is illegal! Oops:)!


Santa made a surprise appearance this year! Who knew:)????? Here is a pic of Cole and BJ (my aunt Melissa's new puppy, YES he is named after my dad...hilarious!!!).

Bud and Peg with their boys and Santa...

The whole Jordan clan...

Cole maxing and relaxing at the end of the night with Uncle John (BJ's dad...ha, ha!).

1 comment:

Jayme said...

That is too funny about the fireworks! I bet Santa never misses the Jordan house! I showed Ellie Cole's pics, and I think she already has a crush :) And your new header is precious!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio