Here are some pictures from Cy Spencer's 1st birthday party! It was SO much fun. All the kids wore their pjs, and Santa came to visit:)! Happy Birthday Cyler!!! We love you!
Cole with Santa...

"What's that on your face? "

"I'm not so sure about this..."

"Get me out of here!!!"

"Help!"

We went in Cy's room to regroup and have a quick diaper change...

"Let's try this again, I really need to tell you what I want for Christmas..."

"Okay I'm done..."

"PLEASE get me off this man's lap!!!"

Daddy and Cole...
2 comments:
What a cutie! It looks like Cole did better than Stella did with Santa. I guess it is kind of creepy if you think about it! The kids are the smart ones! Hope you guys have a great New Year!
Okay I have decided that Avery and Cole are fashion kindred spirits! They have the same taste...or maybe their chic mommies do! He is just precious and growing so fast! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment