Cole has hit some pretty big milestones lately. I guess he wanted to start off the New Year with a BANG:)! He is officially "crawling", and he now goes from laying down to sitting up. I have been anxiously awaiting both of these milestones! He was 9 months old yesterday, so I just knew any day now he was going to surprise us. He probably won't walk until he is 18 months old. This boy is like his dad...not in a hurry to do anything! Mr. laid back:)!
I'll try to get both of these things on video, but in the meantime, here are some pics from dinner at the Carter's that I stole from Amber and Kate's blogs. Thanks, girls:)...
3 comments:
Go Cole! His outfit is so cute. He is so stylish.
Hey Meredith,
Your little boy is precious. I got on your blog through Jill's. How are you doing?
Brandee McCaslin
sounds like Max and Cole are A LOT alike!! Max probably won't walk until he's 18 months old either. He isn't even interested in "standing." Congrats on the new milestones!! Go Cole!! (The swinging video is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen - even Kelly thought it was funny!)
Post a Comment