Cole has officially outgrown all of his "
WTF" outfits! As you all know, I am very
OCD and I clean out his closet on a regular basis. On his 9 month birthday, I decided it was time to pack up all of the 6-12 month clothes. As I was doing this, I realized this meant that he had outgrown all of his little monogrammed outfits. If you refer to the
Redneck post you will remember how much Patrick hated these outfits, so needless to say, Cole didn't get to sport them very often. Only 1 time each to be exact! As I was packing them up, I realized that he had never worn this one with his name on it. For some reason it made me really sad! To pack up the rest of his clothes is sad, because it means he is growing up, but I don't get emotional because I know if we have another boy one day, he will get to wear all of them, but the ones with his name/monogram on them are retired forever:(! This explains the following
photo shoot (if you can even call it that). Patrick had to run a few errands, so the second he walked out the door I striped Cole down and got him all dolled up! I left him in it until Patrick came home because I wanted to see his reaction. I'll leave that part out...ha, ha!!!
8 comments:
oh my goodness, there is nothing sweeter than a baby boy dressed like that! You know if I had a boy, poor thing would be dressed like this everyday! I think it's a texarkana thing?? i don't know, my brother was dressed like that too. Love his knee socks, and each one of my girls had those shoes! Ahh , if only I had one more and it was a boy...
I think those outfits are too cute for words. I can't believe that they are all too small already. They do grow fast. Too fast for words!!! He is precious.
I AM CRACKING UP! he looks so big in those pics! so cute!
Sooo funny!
I totally understand the sadness at packing up those clothes! I can't stand cleaning out Addison's closet because it makes me so emotional to see how teeny she was such a short while ago!
Hi Meredith, I recently started stalking your blog thanks to Jessica Hall. She told me about you guys because I have a little boy born the same day as Cole and her Charlie. So I love to look at your blog to see what Cole is up to! I just had to comment today because I LOVE his outfit! I understand though b/c my husband is the exact same way--he HATES stuff that like and refuses to let me dress Noah in those things. I told him that I get to dress him for the first year and I want to dress him like a baby! After that he can dress like a little boy!
I love hearing about Patrick and the WTF outfits. Cole really is too cute. And I agree with Kate, he looks SOOO big.
I love that outfit! He looks so sweet and innocent in it :)!
You know I love those outfits! William will be in those every single day. I've already got my eye on numerous matching outfits for him and Anna Claire for the summer. I think Cole can still wear that one for a few more months....Too cute!
Post a Comment