Here is a list of the "big people" food Cole likes (some better than others):
strawberries
peaches
pears
applesauce
bananas
mandarin oranges
blueberries
pineapple
broccoli
green beans
squash
sweet potatoes
potatoes
carrots
peas
tomatoes
toast
waffles
pasta
cheerios
pancakes
oatmeal
cheese
yogurt
Vienna sausage (ugh)
We have always given Cole a bath right after dinner, but now it isn't optional. It is very much required.
Here are some pictures of Cole after his first real spaghetti dinner.....


























6 comments:
WHY is he so big now???? :( love that guy and i look like that too after i eat! :)
Cole is adorable! I found your blog through some others and realized Cole is about the same age as my son (he was born April 14). How much food do you give him? Our son is on only people food too but I have a hard time figuring out how much to give him and when.
that is precious!!! I love the mess!!
He's pooped out!!! So precious!!! He looks so long in his crib!!!
So cute in his Small Paul onesie!
These pics are adorable!! Isn't it so nice now that they can feed themselves?!? Other than the mess I just love it, sooo much easier!
Post a Comment