Hi Meredith, I'm Amy I read your blog some- we have some mutual friends. Victoria Fergus told me about your blog when I was going to start mine a while back. She and Chris are our neighbors. My Andrew is 17 months and he loves to climb in the dishwasher. It got to the point where he would stand up and jump so we've had to stop it for fear he'd break the door! Cole is so cute!
3 comments:
Just wait because they start to help even more. They begin to help getting out the dishes and siverware. He is precious!
so cute! Noah does this all the time too--he loves to "help" unload the silverware
Hi Meredith, I'm Amy I read your blog some- we have some mutual friends. Victoria Fergus told me about your blog when I was going to start mine a while back. She and Chris are our neighbors. My Andrew is 17 months and he loves to climb in the dishwasher. It got to the point where he would stand up and jump so we've had to stop it for fear he'd break the door! Cole is so cute!
Post a Comment