As you can tell from this first picture, Cole is a teeth grinder:(! He absolutely loves grinding his teeth, and I don't know how to get him to stop! I thought it was just a phase he was going through, but it has been going on for quite some time now. It makes me cringe every time I hear it, and I'm afraid he is going to grind his little teeth down to nothing! Any advice???
4 comments:
Max does that TOO!!! It drives me nuts!! It makes me worry too! I hold his little cheeks and say stop little boy. He just smiles, but hasn't been doing it lately. Please let me know if you figure something out!
cy did it when he got his very first top and bottom teeth for a couple of days but i haven't noticed him doing it lately. hopefully, it's just a phase :) he looks like such a big boy in his sweater! i love it!
Well I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you, but I thought it might make you feel a little better to know that Noah scrapes his teeth on the corner of our BRICK fireplace hearth. It makes my skin crawl so bad, and I can't get him to stop! I just know he is going to break a tooth or grind them down to nothing!
Addison sort of did the same thing when her tops and bottoms came in. I'm with Amber, I think it might be a phase. She does it every once in a while, but not very often. What a little doll he is!
Post a Comment