photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cole's Valentine...Mo-Mo!

Nana got this cute balloon for Cole for Valentine's Day. He was scared of it at first, but now they are best friends:)! Cole calls him Mo-Mo (for monkey)!






Giving Mo-Mo some kisses:).....













Enough with the mushy Valentine's talk, now it's time to act like a BOY:)!!!




Oh yea, and I should probably mention what a MEAN mommy I am! Most kids get candy for Valentine's Day.....Cole got a toothbrush!!! I know, it's mean, but he is obsessed with my Sonicare, and I had finally had enough of sharing my toothbrush with him, so I got him a Sonicare for KIDS!!! He was SO excited when he opened it and he couldn't wait to use it! I know it's cruel, but he doesn't know the difference;)! He'll be thanking me one day when he has pearly whites! Hahahah!!!

2 comments:

Bubba Jack said...

TOO FUNNY and much easier to use on the little ones!

Julie said...

I love that you got him a sonicare!! that is too funny that he liked yours so much! Who would have thought!?

 

design + development by kelly christine studio