photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Following in his daddy’s footsteps?

Look at this precious uniform that Nana and Papa gave Cole for Christmas.  It has his daddy’s old Razorback Baseball number on the back and the /\/\/\/\/\ with a moon on the sleeve.  According to Cole, Miller is in the moon, so Nana thought it was appropriate to incorporate it somehow:). 

Speaking of Miller being in the moon…….Before Miller passed away, I never noticed the moon being out in the middle of the day.  Now, I see it in the middle of the afternoon all.the.time!!!  I’m sure it’s always been there, but it’s just crazy for me to look up at 1:00 in the afternoon while I’m driving down the road and see the moon out.  When Cole sees it out in the daytime, he says “Silly, Miller!  You’re supposed to be sleeping!”.  So sweet:)…….

514517520

2 comments:

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

The uniform is PERFECT! And I experienced a Millerism a couple days ago!!! Will send y'all pics as soon as I get a chance today.

Whitney said...

Cole looks adorable - so serious about his baseball!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio