photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, January 26, 2012

SAVE THE DATE

We are SO excited about our first fundraising event in memory of Miller.  Miller’s 1st Birthday would have been March 28th, so we are going to get together the following Friday (3/30) and CELEBRATE our little man’s life and the amazing legacy he has left behind.  I will warn you in advance, just with the sponsors who have come to us already, the room is filling FAST and space is limited!  Speaking of sponsors, if anyone is interested in learning more about how to become a sponsor of this event, please contact me at info@imwithmiller.com.  We look forward to seeing many of you there!  It should be a FUN-FILLED evening, and we plan to raise LOTS of money for a great cause! 

SAVE THE DATE

1 comment:

Jenee' Clayton said...

This is amazing!! Oh how I wish I could be there!!! I can only imagine how neat it will be!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio