photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I “Like” Miller: Super Bowl Promotion

I work for KNWA, the local NBC affiliate in Northwest Arkansas.  As you all know, TODAY is Super Bowl Sunday, and NBC has the Super Bowl this year!  Well, my station surprised us and offered to do a Super Bowl promotion, benefiting THE MILLER MCNEIL WOODRUFF FOUNDATION!!!!! The businesses featured in the promos above have generously offered to donate $1 to The Miller McNeil Woodruff Foundation for every NEW Facebook “Like” they receive from NOON-MIDNIGHT TODAY!!!  Please click on ALL of the logos below and “Like” each of their Facebook pages.  By doing this, you will have contributed $31 to a wonderful cause in just a matter of minutes!  It’s that simple!  Thank you SO much for your support!!  

sb1sb2sb3sb4sb5sb6sb7sb8sb9sb10sb11sb12sb13KateAustinlogo-blacksb15sb16sb17sb18sb19sb20sb21sb22sb23sb24sb25sb26sb27sb28Simply_Home_final_2sb30sb31

3 comments:

Jenee' Clayton said...

I have to admit I was feeling a little left out not being in the nwa area to see the commercials....;) soooo I am thrilled I got to see them!!! Sweet baby blue!

The Dolans said...

Oh my goodness Meredith!!! It was so amazing watching the likes grow by the thousands. I think I watched that more than the Super Bowl, ha!

Sara said...

So happy this was such a success!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio