photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, February 3, 2012

Trip to the Dentist

Cole had his first dentist appointment this week!  I was a little nervous about how he was going to do, but he did GREAT!  Luckily, since he uses a Sonicare toothbrush at home, the polishing brush didn’t freak him out at all!  It took him a minute to get used to the water gun and suction straw, but by the end of the appointment he was a pro:).  He chose chocolate flavored toothpaste and mint flavored fluoride.  Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite flavor of ice cream, so I thought that was a perfect combination;)!  He left with a clean bill of health (no cavities) and a bouncy ball! 

Getting the demonstration on Mr. Frog…..

007

Choosing his florideSmile…..

009

and the polishing beginsSmile…..

013

Finishing up with a floss, and the final reward of a bouncy ballSmile…..

011014

1 comment:

Jenee' Clayton said...

I always wonder how many blogs I end up on...i just always hope it's a GOOD hair day!! LOL Love seeing those kiddos...esp. when they are good, like I know Cole was!! ;)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio