photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Millerisms

*My sister has sent me multiple text over the last couple weeks of my nephew’s artwork.  I love that he thinks of Miller so often:

“Here is the paper Ryan did yesterday after he finished his work.  He is with Miller”.

ryan schoolworkaaaaaaaaaaa

*My friend, Ashley, sent me this email on the evening of her dear friends funeral:

“Just got home from dinner with coworkers after Kristin's service. Told them all about how inspirational she was the day Miller passed away.  Got home and put on a recorded 20/20 while I'm getting ready for bed. Just looked up and saw this while they're talking about Madonna's new film :) Don't think that's a coincidence :) It's not odd - it's God, as you said before.  There he goes with his sneaky messages to me again! I think he wants me to know he's greeting Kristin and they're doing just fine :)”

madona

*Nick and Nora went to Spring Lakes last weekend and noticed that the towels and accessories in the “girl’s bathroom” and the Honea’s bunkroom bathroom had “Miller” on them……

sl2sl3sl4sl5

*My friend, Dale Brown, posted this on my Facebook page:

“We are with Miller! He is a gift indeed.”

present

*Our friend, Kim Simpson, posted this on Facebook:

“I think of Miller each time I'm in my laundry room & get a glance of these:)”

401702_3152154165624_1318243181_33315755_967836217_n

*Our friend, Lindsey, posted this on Facebook:

“Ok, I know I'm such a complete dork...but I flipped on the TV this morning and the very first thing I saw was an entire clan of magical girls with Miller in their hair... ;))”

396482_10150592481180236_723080235_11311774_249163341_n

*My friend, Ashley, sent me this text:

“Just browsing around in Target….:).  He knows I need some help organizingSmile”

ash

*My friend, Lauren, sent me this email:

“Thought you would like these. I'm with sweet baby Miller :).  Hope you have a great day!”

pinterest

*My friend, Emily, sent me this text:

“It’s a firemans helmet with Miller in the name plate!!  I hate commercials & usually fast forward thru them but for some reason I hit play & there it was!!”

fireman

*My friend, Sydney, sent me this email:

“Emerson is with Miller for Valentines!”

emerson

*I got this email from Allison Davis:

Hi, Woodruff family!

My name is Allison Davis, and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I heard about Miller's story shortly after he was diagnosed with SMA through Stacey Feagans, who was my roommate for a semester at the Tri Delt house. I've prayed for Miller and your family ever since, and I think of you all often. Your story has touched my heart. I just wanted to send this picture of Miller making his presence known- I saw him hangin' out in Old Navy. :) (I bought the shirt in pink, but forgot to take a picture.) Just wanted you to know that I'm with Miller! :)

I think that what your family is doing to raise awareness of SMA is amazing. I'm sure Miller is SO proud of yall!!!

God bless,

Allison Davis

shirt

*Our friend, Brooke, posted these 2 pics on Facebook:

“Thinking of Miller tonight…I’m with Miller!”

aaaaa

*Andrea Calley Henshaw posted this on Prayers for Baby Miller Facebook Page:

“Saw this top that a friend has in her boutique in Hot Springs and thought of Miller!”

aaaaaaaaaa

*Our friend, Lauren, posted this on Facebook:

“Got a message from Miller! ;)”

aaaa

*My sister sent me this text:

“Brady found this in his Sports Illustrated Kids magazine today!  He said he wished the jersey number was 87!  He is with Miller!”

aaaaaaa

*My friend Ann sent me this picture from Pinterest via text, and Jennifer Higdem Coleman posted the same picture on Prayers for Baby Miller Facebook Page:

aaaaaaaa

*Our friend, Hillary, posted this pic on Facebook:

“I've been sleeping with this eye mask for a few months and it hit me today :)”

aaaaaaaaaaaa

*Our friend, Kelley, sent Patrick this text:

“Just realized the box I bought to keep Addison’s potty training prizes in is Miller style.”

aaaaaaaaa

*Our friends, Rachel and Becca, sent Patrick this picture of some Miller bags at Warren’s:

bag

 *Our friend, Nicole, emailed me this picture:

“I received a baby shower invitation in the mail today from a girlfriend in Texas. Miller has a little girlfriend. ;)”

invite

*Our friend, Tatiana, sent us this picture of Facebook:

“Marcus' History project.. Miller is always with us even at school!”

Tatiana

*My friend, Jessica, posted this picture to Facebook:

“My daughter drew this in art. She didn’t even know what it stood for. She just felt like drawing it. Thought it was neat Meredith!”

Purtle

*My friend, Amy, posted this picture on Facebook:

“I saw Miller today and had the privilege of sharing his story with several teachers at a workshop in Mt. Pleasant!”

amy

*My friend, Amanda, posted this pic on Facebook:

“A shower curtain:)in the same bag my mom found a miller lite jacket;)”

amanda

*Our friend, Ann, sent me this text:

“Have you seen?? At Target…..”

m1

*My friend/co-worker, Julianna, sent me this text:

“I have on my Miller skirt today!!”

m2

*My friend, Dani, posted this picture on Facebook:

dani

*Miller has been loving his daddy latelySmile.  Patrick sent me the 2 emails below within 24 hours!:

“Getting my DL renewed and this is the number that I pulled”

dl

“This is the # that Genghi’s Grill gave me.”

grill

*I got this email from one of my dad’s co-workers:

“Hi!  My name is Holli Garrison.  I work with your dad at Summit Bank.  I wanted to email you this picture.  My family and I were at the bowling alley tonight and I was taking a picture of my little boy, Blake, and when we got home, I was looking back over the pictures and I believe Mr. Miller was saying hello!!!!  I can not tell you how much you and your family are such an inspiration.  I admire you so much for all your strength!!!!  I can't fathom going through anything you have had to go through!!!! I followed your your families story quite often and it really made me think about all the little things we complain about or even take for granted!! I have tried hard not to complain so much about all the small things and enjoy life so much more!!! You and your family are WONDERFUL AND SO INSPIRING!!!!!   I continue to pray for your families strength!!! I hope all is well and wish you guys all the best!”

bowling

*My friend, Katie, sent me this text:

“Immediately thought of y’all!”

a3

*Our friend, Ann, sent me this text:

“Just opened a box of kleenex”

a

*This truck must have been getting around!  We got 2 pictures of it from 2 different people on the same daySmile…..

-From our friend, Jayna: “Good Morning sweet angel!”

a2 

-From our friend, Lindsey:  “Miller & I were headed to Fayetteville:).  I’m sure he wanted to come shopping with his aunt Ho Ho.”

a4

*My friend, Glenda, posted this on Facebook:

“This could be an "I'm with Miller" rug. Company C will be Cole's rug company. XXOO”

rug

*Our friend, Conlee, tagged us in this picture on Facebook:

“Miller Monkey! :)”

a1

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio