photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, March 22, 2012

BIG BROTHERS

I guess it’s finally time to announce our big news…..COLE & MILLER ARE GOING TO BE BIG BROTHERS!!!  Many of you already know, but for those of you that don’t, we are pregnant!!!  Our due date is September 29th (I will be 13 weeks tomorrow).  Our family is SO excited, and beyond thankful to have something joyful to hope for.  We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers over the next 6 months, as we anticipate the arrival of Baby Woodruff #3. 

*Here is a precious pic of our newest addition…..

008

21 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news! I will be praying for you and your family as you continue this new journey! So happy for you, Patrick, and Cole!!

Anonymous said...

I am so tremendously happy for you. Your strength and your husband's too totally inspires me! God Bless your new little one.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've been following you for awhile now and I will keep your family in our prayers!! We're expecting our first in July!! God Bless!

Dani Pulcifer said...

yayaya CONGRATZ!!! i am so happy for you guys! =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and will keep praying for all of you!

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

I knew in my heart this message was coming soon. I don't know how but the other I looked at a picture of you & saw that glow instantly!!! I am so happy for your family and will continue to keep you all in my prayers. If it's a girl, you should name her Hope...not because of where you're from but for never giving up! You're such an inspiration! God is so good!

Emily! said...

Yay! Congrats to you all! Matt and I will keep you lifted in prayer!

Emily

Whitney said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you can share with everyone. You continue to be in our thoughts daily! Congratulations to all of you!

Jennifer T said...

so very happy to hear this. prayers and congrats to you all! :)

Kimberley said...

congratulations! what a blessing!

Christy said...

Meredith, I am in tears!!!!!! Tears of joy, that is. I am so happy for you, Patrick, Cole and Miller!

Allison said...

SO happy for your family! Will continue to pray for your family as your hearts heal and as you expect your next bundle of joy. God bless!

christina said...

Congrats!!! So very happy for u guys..

Anonymous said...

Been following your blog for a while...so so happy to hear of this wonderful news for your family! God is great! Prayers to you for a wonderful pregnancy :-)

Dianna said...

Congrats to you all! What a wonderful blessing!

Amanda said...

What Happy, happy news!! I'm SO excited for you all! Truly thrilling! I hope Miller's "birthday' party is a HUGE success. I know it will be! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a while now!! I just love reading it! I am so happy for you and your family!!

The Garners said...

What wonderful news! I'm so happy for your family!

Jamie
(A friend of Gretchan's)

Haley Nicodemus said...

So beyond excited for you guys!! God is so good and He is known through your family daily. Thankful to know Miller's story and to witness God's work through it. xoxo

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Congrats! that is awesome news, been a silent reader of your blog for sometime now, you are such an inspiration, I look forward to reading your blog all the time :o)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio