Cole went to Hope last week to stay with Bud and Peg for a few days. It just so happened to be Spring Break week, so we joked and said he spent his Spring Break vacation in Hope! He had a blast!!! Mom and dad don’t get him to themselves very often at all, so they were super pumped about getting some quality one-on-one time:)! I was nervous that Cole would freak out when it actually came time to go, but he didn’t hesitate one bit, and didn’t ask about us or talk about us the entire time he was there! He wouldn’t even talk to us on the phone when we called. He was just too, too busy!!!
My sister and her family were camping at Millwood, so mom and Cole drove over for the day one afternoon. Cole LOVES his cousins, so he was ecstatic to play with Brady and Ryan (which caused a major meltdown when it was time to go!). They went to visit Mamaw in Texarkana, went to the movies to see Lorax, went to the golf course to play golf every night, put together Cole’s new bird house (his birthday present from Bud & Peg), ate cereal at his desk in the playroom every morning, played with practical joke toys such as a witch’s nose and rubber fried eggs;), the list could go on and on. Who knew there was so much to do in Hope??? They didn’t even go to Walmart one time (which is what mom usually does every day, hah!). I am so glad he got to visit where I grew up. Lots of good memories in that little town:)!
These pictures were all taken with phones, so they aren’t the best quality, and they are all out of order, but you get the idea:)…..











1 comment:
Meredith- I love the special bond Cole has with your parents!! I can see it in all their eyes & smiles when they're together! I'm sure they cherish those moments (because I have parents who feel the same about our little ones too!) :)
Post a Comment