photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Miller’s best buddy, Hudson, celebrated his 1st Birthday this weekend.  I’ve mentioned this on the blog before, but Hudson’s daddy and Patrick are best friends.  When we found out we were expecting around the same time we were SO excited!!!  They ended up being born within 24 hours of each other, at DIFFERENT hospitals, by the SAME nurse!  Pretty neat, huh:)! 

Nick and Nora decided that Hudson’s birthday would be a Party with a Purpose, with donations going to Miller’s foundation.  It was a huge party with tons of family and friends.  They were able to raise over $1000!!!  CRAZY!!!!!  Nick said that they should just make his birthday party a fundraiser EVERY year, and I said “NO, we want Hudson to like Miller!  I’m afraid that as he gets older he is going to be thinking: Who is this Miller guy that keeps taking all of my toy;)?”  LOL! 

It was SUCH a pretty day for a party!  We had a blast celebrating Hudson’s big day!  They went to so much trouble to make sure Miller was included.  When I walked in and saw all of the special things they had done, my eyes started tearing up and I thought “Oh no!  I should have come early to see all of this stuff before all of the other guests got here!  I can’t have a breakdown now!”, but I pulled it together and had a WONDERFUL time!!!

Thanks, to the entire Honea clan for everything you do for us!  We love y’all:)!!!!!

003004005007016019020021026028027034040042044046049064066070071

Here are some videos of the boys togetherSmile…..

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio