photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, March 10, 2012

NWA Fashion Week

Cole and I are models……What???  You don’t see us as models?  Hahaha!!! ME EITHER!!! We got suckered into modeling for Bella Jack’s/Chic at the NWAFW Kid’s Day.  We were honored to be asked, but modeling is definitely not my forte;).  However, I am forever indebted to Paige for all she has done for us with Miller’s foundation, so I certainly couldn’t tell her no.  I dreaded it, but it really did end up being a lot of fun!  Paige and Christina did a fabulous job putting together their show, and all of the models were very cooperative and well behaved.  Liza & McCoy and Amber & Cy all modeled too, so that made it fun.  AND we got ice cream from an ice cream truck on the square afterwards.  All in all, a good day:)…..

fashionfashion1002007

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio