Has it really been 11 months since I have kissed those beautiful lips, held that sweet hand, tickled those precious little feet, and looked deep into those gorgeous blue eyes? It doesn’t seem possible! Not a day goes by that we don’t talk about you. I’ve been having moments lately where I randomly tear up throughout the day. I get short of breath, as I yearn to see you and hold you again. I think the reality of your Angel Anniversary is starting to sink in. In one short month, we will have had the “1st Anniversaries” of everything…..from your beginning to your end. As I type the word “end” I realize that it isn’t really an appropriate word, because your story will NEVER have an end. It was simply the end of your earthly existence, and the beginning to your Heavenly Journey. You are doing wonderful things sweet boy! Every single day, you continue to amaze us! I thank God for allowing me to be your mommy, and for YOU making me a better person. I am who I am today, because of YOU!!! I love you and miss you SO, SO much……..
June
1 month ago











1 comment:
This made me cry...can't imagine how your heart must hurt every time you think about him. He certainly IS a beautiful little boy.
Post a Comment