photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Miles for Miller……Register NOW!

The time has come for us to start blasting the Miles for Miller registration page!  We would LOVE for all of you to come out on June 30th and celebrate Miller’s life with us!  Click on the photo below and register now!

Interested in sponsoring???  There is 1 level of sponsorship available and ALL sponsor logos will go on the back of the Miles for Miller race shirts!  Due to space constraints, there is a limited amount of sponsorships available.  Contact me at mwoodruff@knwa.com for more information.

M4M- flyer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for this!

If I want to register more than one person (i.e. our family), is there a way to do that or do I have to do one transaction per person?

Thanks!
Emily

Meredith Woodruff said...

Emily,

Thank you for registering:)! Unfortuntely, with the registration company we are using, there isn't an option to register more than one person at a time:(. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you at the race:)!

-Meredith

Anonymous said...

It is certainly no problem- just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something!
Thank you Meredith!
Emily

 

design + development by kelly christine studio