photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, May 20, 2012

6 years of Wedded Bliss:)…..

Happy 6 year Anniversary to the best husband in the entire world:)!!!  I can’t believe it’s been 6 years!  I seriously can’t imagine my life without you, and I hope you know each and every day how much I love you!

At our rehearsal dinner, our dad’s unknowingly had very similar speeches.  Jim talked about the “3 C’s”, and my dad talked about the “3 F’s”.  (If you know my dad, you can imagine my fear when he stood up and said he was going to talk about the 3 F’s;)!!!  LOL!)

Both of them said that the 3 words they were going to share were crucial to any marriage, and I couldn’t agree more:

  • Commitment, Communication, Compromise
  • Faith, Family, Friends

We have found over the years that these 6 things really have been so important for keeping our marriage on track.  I think if you have these 6 things you can get through anything!  We are so thankful for the role models that our parents have set for us, and hope that we leave the same mark for our children to follow. 

*Just for fun, here are a couple of pictures from 6 years ago.  The first picture is one of our engagement pictures, and the second is taken on our honeymoon.  We look a little different these days;)…..

119

121

2 comments:

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

You both look like the exact same beautiful people inside & out that we know!!! Happy 6th anniversary!! Xoxo

Elisabeth said...

Happy Anniversary, I'm not far behind we celebrate 6 years June 3rd.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio