photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Mattie!

I can’t believe my baby is 1 year old!!!  Where does the time go???  We had a great day celebrating Miss Mattie.  We woke her up with the traditional singing, daddy surprised us and got her a present all by himself (which turned out to be a present for ME!!!  Good one daddy;), and we ended the day at Taco Tuesday where Nana had made her her very own smash cake.  Doesn’t get much better than that:)…..

Papa and Cole being sillyWinking smile…..020021

Nana and Momma with the Birthday GirlSmile…..022

Daddy’s girlSmile…..023

Best Big Brother EVER!!!024

Uncle Patsy with James Reid and Aunt Angie with Mattie:)….025

Mattie’s smash cake that Nana made her…..026

And cupcakes for the rest of the crewWinking smile…..027

She is SO tired!  Not sure whether to laugh or cry.  Sweet girlWinking smile….028

I think  I will CRYSad smile…..029

Or maybe I will LAUGHWinking smile…..030

1st bite.  Good stuffSmile…..

032033

Silly Cole!  Meagan Baker has taught Cole the Longhorn sign.  BooWinking smile!!!!!!!!

036039

Look who showed up to celebrate with his baby sisterSmile…..048

She LOVED the balloons Nana got for her…..053

Time to open presents!!!  Poor baby was SO tired, but she acted interested in appreciative of all of her toysSmile…..054058062071073076077080083086089

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio