photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Perfect Sunday

Fun times swinging at the park after church…..

This picture makes my heart SO happy:)…..005

Sweet girlSmile…..006

Next stop….Cherry BerrySmile…..007

There were a few balloons floating around that appeared to be leftovers from a party the day before.  Cole asked me if he could take one home.  I told him he could, at which point he told me we needed to ask permission so we didn’t get in trouble (Good call, ColeWinking smile), so I told him to go ask the lady behind the counter if he could have one.  He walked confidently up to the counter and matter of factly asked the lady if he could take one of those balloons home so he could send it to his baby brother in Heaven!  I had NO idea that’s what he had in mind!  Needless to say, I walked over and explained the situation and the lady was more than willing to let him take the balloon!  Sweet boy is always thinking about MillerSmile!!!

008

When we got in the car Cole pointed out to me that “Miller” was on one of the race cars he had gotten as a prize with his tickets!  Mr. Miller always makes his presence known.  His presence today was the icing on the cake to our “Perfect Sunday”!  Love my familySmile!!!!

010

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio