photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, September 23, 2013

Mattie’s 1st Day of School

Mattie had her 1st day of “school” today!  She will only go 2 days a week, just like Cole did when he turned 1 year old.  I’m not sure why I felt more like Cole was ready than her, but I did?  Maybe because with your first you are always anticipating the next milestone?  I still feel like Mattie is supposed to be a “newborn”;)!  I was a proactive 1st time mom with Cole and tried to ease him into all of the transitions I knew he would encounter with school.  With Mattie, I just “threw her to the wolves”;).  She went from:

  • formula to milk
  • bottle to sippy cup
  • paci (attached with clip 24/7) to no paci
  • lovie to no lovie
  • crib to nap mat
  • (2) 1.5 hour naps to (1) 2 hour nap

That’s a lot to take in at one time, huh;)?  She is extremely social and loves playing with friends so I know she will adjust in no time at all!

Love this sweet baby girl:)……..

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio