photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day in Hot Springs

Mattie and I loaded up and headed to Hot Springs for Labor Day weekend while the boys held down the fort at home.  They went to the Razorback football game and spent some time at Artex.  I foresee a lot of these boy weekend/girl weeknds in our future;).  I asked Patrick to send me pictures of Cole throughout the weekend but he failed to do so, so all you get are pics from our “girl weekend” in Hot Springs…..

276277

Mattie loved her cousin, MilesSmile…..278

And tummy tickles from Bobo’s headWinking smile…..280

Silly MilesWinking smile…..

281

Sleepy girl getting some snuggles from Bud before bed…..282285287

Mattie and her cousin, Aubrey, in their matching outfitsSmile…..071

Feeling nauticalWinking smile…..

073074

This series of pictures CRACKS.ME.UP!!!!!076077078082

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio