photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 weeks old tomorrow...


This is where Lucy sits any time Cole is napping in his bed. She is such a protective sister:)!
Getting his beauty rest on the way to get his pictures taken at Mika Beth's.

Snoozing through bath time! He loves his bath. Check out how he throws his leg over the edge of the sling.

5 comments:

Amber said...

that picture of lucy is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!

Taylor said...

He is looking blonder every day. I love how babies change so fast! They will be going to school before we know it. Love the pictures!! I especially like the leg slung over the bathtub. He is enjoying!!

Courtney said...

He is just precious! I love those eyes! The pictures with Mika Beth are wonderful. I hope to see him soon.

Jordan said...

I love the pics. I love the one of you cradling him!! So sweet!! I can't wait 'til Sunday. Don't forget the dresses. Ask Kelly if she'll be in T-town for the wedding.

love y'all- jordan

Unknown said...

cole is sooo cute! Nick and I hope to meet him sometime soon.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio