photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st Trip to ARTEX

Patrick and I took Cole out to Artex on Friday. It was yucky and rainy outside, so we didn't get many good pictures, but here are the few I took...

Patrick wouldn't let me post pictures of the big bucks we saw, because he said it is "top secret," so here is a picture of the only other wildlife we saw:)...


Cole is sporting his camo Cabela's overalls! He looks like a natural! I think we have a future "nature boy" on our hands...


Since it was rainy outside, we posed by the stuffed animals inside. Ha, ha!!! Here he is with the bobcats! I know this will make all of our Hope family and friends proud...


A little freaked out by the coyote...or is that a wolf??? I don't know, but it freaks me out too!!!


Like father, like son...posing with the turkey...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cole definitely fits the part in that camo!! I love it!!!!!!

Dana Daniel said...

Lovin' the camo!!! He is so sweet. We need to get the boys together for a playdate sometime soon!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio