He rolled over for the first time on Wednesday when the babysitter was here! I thought I would be sad about missing his first milestones, but honestly, I was just so proud of him, that I didn't even think about throwing a pity party for myself! As Kate always points out, even if we were stay at home moms, we could still miss firsts, anytime we are away from them. It has nothing to do with being at work. I could have just as easily been running errands on the weekend, getting a manicure, shopping, etc...:)!!! I really am fortunate for my job, (and my sweet boss...Lisa, are you reading this???)! I love my job, and I love the people I work with, so it makes leaving him in the mornings, (and missing milestones!) alot easier. Anyway, enough on that...
Cole is full of personality now! He laughs and smiles all the time, and for the most part, is a really happy baby! He definitely has a temper, and knows what he wants, but who doesn't??? Ha, ha! He grabs at everything in reach, and loves to put his hands all over your face when you are holding him! He is more and more interested in his toys, and still LOVES his Baby Einstein and Praise Baby DVDs!












3 comments:
happy 4 months sweet boy!
Peg is having so much fun with "cute Cole" and I'm in Hope----not fair. I missed our "night out". Cole is so cute and growing up so fast. Love, Lila
I think that Cole looks like Bud in that last picture! He is so adorable Mems...is he always so smiley or does he just like to ham it up for the camera?
Post a Comment