photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CEREAL

Here are some pictures of Cole's first experience with cereal. The pictures aren't very good, but you get the idea...

First bite.....


"Hey guys...there is something weird in my mouth!"


"Oh, yeah! I can do this! I am such a big boy:)!"


Patrick could not stand the mess, so every bite, he would wipe his mouth with his finger! I think my OCD has finally rubbed off on him:)!!!


"YUMMY"

You can hear mom and me giving Patrick direction in the background! How many people does it take to feed a baby cereal???

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the attempt at the cereal!! Too cute. Sarah Wesley is still really messy and I think you learn it doesn't help to clean! I can't believe how big Cole has gotten. Hope you are doing well.
Sandra

Clancy said...

He is so cute and getting so big. Can you believe that he is eating now? It made me feel like Maggie was such a big girl when she started eating.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio