Today was Peg's birthday! Since we couldn't be there to celebrate, we decided to get a little creative. Our photo shoot didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but here is a series of pictures to show our attempt...
Happy Birthday Peg! Love all these new posts! Cole's laugh could not get any better! I could just tell that Patsy was trying so hard not to bust out in that same laugh when tickling Cole's feet to wake him up in that video! Too funny!
OH my gosh his little eyes are open so wide in that picture! I envisioned the scene behind the camera and I had to laugh!! Looks like you guys had so much fun. It was great seeing you today at Bella Jacks, oh wait was that a secret?! haha! See you soon!!
7 comments:
Hey Meredith...I just ran across your blog and wanted to say how cute your little guy is! He is precious!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEG!!!
HEATHER, RUSS, HENRY, & LUCY
Coles' expressions crack me up! I love his eyes...who did he get them from?? I can't tell!!
Happy Birthday Peg! Love all these new posts! Cole's laugh could not get any better! I could just tell that Patsy was trying so hard not to bust out in that same laugh when tickling Cole's feet to wake him up in that video! Too funny!
Happy Happy Birthday PEG!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy bday pegggggggggggggggggg! :)
OH my gosh his little eyes are open so wide in that picture! I envisioned the scene behind the camera and I had to laugh!! Looks like you guys had so much fun. It was great seeing you today at Bella Jacks, oh wait was that a secret?! haha! See you soon!!
Post a Comment