photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Red Neck

Well, this isn't really a post about Cole, but I just had to do it! Patrick's brother, Kyle, is about as country as they come! Deer season is right around the corner, and he cannot wait! He came over to visit yesterday, and when we walked him out to his truck, this is what we found!!! Hilarious, and so typical of Kyle:)!!!!!


Now.....this is what I came home to after a quick run to Andy's Frozen Custard! A little background...I went to a trunk show about a month ago, and got Cole some really sweet outfits. The dressier type, that he can wear to church, and weddings and stuff. I knew this wasn't Patrick's style, so I intentionally stayed away from the smocked stuff, but found several little monogrammed outfits that I thought he could tolerate. Well, while I was out getting icecream, the UPS man must have arrived, because this is what I found! Patrick had duck taped this tacky sign to one of Cole's cute little outfits, and hung it from the light fixture in the breakfast room!



Kyle and Patrick, y'all are my 2 favorite "red necks"!!! Ha, ha.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Amber said...

only patsy!!!!! how funny!!!

Kelly said...

I am peeing in my pants!! That is so funny. Ha.

The Jennings said...

I just had to comment. I am sitting in bed blogging and everytime I think about that sign I start laughing. Corey is like what? and I say oh, that WTF is still cracking me up. I must say that is not a very common expression in our household so it took me a second. I will be telling that story to friends! BTW (I know that one), the outfit is precious!

Gretchan

Anonymous said...

Mer, it took me awhile to figure that one out... Patrick, I'm ashamed HA

Kim said...

I love it! Good one Patsy! Just wait til you see Cole in his knee socks and saddle oxfords...

 

design + development by kelly christine studio