photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hudson

This little guy is so special to us!  As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, he is Patrick’s best friends baby, and is only 19 hours younger than Miller.  He will always have a special place in our heart.  I got to keep him last week for a little while, and Cole and I both loved having him to ourselves. 

He sat in his bumbo in the middle of our bed and watched cartoons while I finished drying my hair…..

036

Then time for a little jumparoo actionSmile…..

044045

049

He started acting sleepy, so I laid him down in Miller’s bed.  He LOVED Miller’s mobile…

002

He actually fell asleep for about 30 minutes, before I found thisWinking smile…….

004

BUSTED!!!

005

So protectiveSmile…..

006

Sweet baby boy after Cole woke him up.  Sorry, Hudson!

008

Cole wanted to read him a book to try to get him back to sleep…..

011

Passed out again, just in time for his momma to come pick him up.  There’s nothing more precious than a sleeping babySmile…..

013

We can’t wait to get some good QT with this little dumplin again!  Hint, hint Nick and NoraWinking smile!

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio