After Miller passed away, I received several copies of the book “Mommy Please Don’t Cry (there are no tears in heaven)”. It is a book of hope and healing that expresses the love of heaven through the eyes of a child.
Two of the copies came to us from other mothers who had lost their babies, and this one particular copy has been passed between 8 different families, since 2000. It was heartbreaking to see the names of the other families, and know the emptiness they feel, but at the same time it was comforting, to know that we are not alone.
When we received it, I couldn’t imagine that I would ever know another mother to pass the book along to, so I put it on a bookshelf in Miller’s room and hoped that it stayed there for a really long time.
Unfortunately on July 24th, just 1 month and 1 day after Miller passed away, I received a Facebook message from a friend, asking me to reach out to a family she knew who was in a very similar situation as ours. Corinne Sophia Moll was born on July 12th at Mercy Hospital to Emily, Ryan, and Big Brother Evan. Emily, like me, had the perfect pregnancy and was totally unaware that their baby was going to be born with a terminal genetic disease. However, while we were blessed to have 3 “care free” weeks at home before our journey began, Corinne was born not breathing and immediately taken to Arkansas Children’s Hospital. On August 12th, after 29 precious days, Corinne ended her struggle here on earth and joined Miller in heaven. Please visit their blog to learn more about Corinne’s life and keep this sweet family in your prayers.
http://corinnesophia.blogspot.com/
Corinne Sophia Moll
July 12, 2011-August 10, 2011











No comments:
Post a Comment