for HUNTING and FOOTBALL!!!
Patrick is like a giddy school girl!!! I also have to admit, I kind of look forward to it too! Most women hate that their husbands are so obsessed with hunting, but it works for us. Not that I jump up and down when he spends weekend after weekend at the ranch, but a little “me time” every now and then is kind of nice. Also, I am fortunate that spending time at Artex isn’t exactly “roughing it”, so I actually spend lots of time out there with him. I don’t like missing out on things, especially when my family is involved, so I try to go out there as often as possible. Luckily, Patrick doesn’t mind my company. Not that he’s mentioned, anyway! Hahahah!!!
“We interrupt this marriage to bring you…THE HUNTING SEASON”. This is above Papa’s bed at Artex. I gave it to Jim and Rhonda when Patrick and I were just dating. It still cracks me up!
Blaze orange Artex hat and a Razorback jersey…the perfect combo
!
Helping Uncle Kyle feed the deer….
Checking game cameras…..
The lodge…..
Cole and Sam. These 2 are going to be big hunting buddies one day
…..
This is the very first deer stand Patrick took me up in. We weren’t even dating yet. I knew he liked me, but I was playing hard to get
! He asked me to go to his ranch with him one afternoon. I didn’t want to go by myself, so I asked two of my girlfriends to go with me (Jayme and Krystal, do y’all remember this?). He took all of us up in this deer stand and we sat with binoculars and watched for deer. I guess he thought this would impress us? Hahaahaha!!! His dad was back at the lodge and he asked his dad to make us a nice dinner because he really liked this girl (me), so his dad served us steaks, baked potatoes, green beans and MGD out of plastic champagne glasses! HIGH CLASS!!! Hahahah!!! I guess it must have worked, because I’m pretty sure we’ve been together since!
The view we wake up to at Artex. Fayetteville is just over those mountains. If you stand in just the right spot and look with a good pair of binoculars you can see Old Main. So pretty!
After a long day at the ranch, we came in to watch the Hog game at the Eide’s. It was SO much fun! I wish I had gotten more pictures! These are the only 2 I have…
Cole eating his dinner…..
Me loving on Baby Hudson. He has a special place in my heart, as all of my friend’s babies do, but he is just 19 hours younger than Miller, so I will always think of Miller when I’m with him. He is such a snuggle bug! I could just eat him up
!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment