photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, March 23, 2012

9 months in Heaven

I can’t believe it’s been 9 months!  Sweet Miller continues to work his magic here on earth, and we feel his presence more than ever.  This is his “birth month”, so we’ve been super busy planning his “Birthday Party”, Cupcakes & Cocktails.  I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the biggest 1st Birthday Party that I’ve ever been to;).  This little man deserves every bit of it though!

There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby, so as much as I love Miller’s “awake” pictures, I decided to share this precious picture today.  I miss rolling over and seeing his sweet little face.  He slept in our room every night.  He would start out in his pack n play on my side of the bed, and usually end up on Patrick’s chest.  Doesn’t he look peaceful?  Our perfect and beautiful, adorable baby boy.  Sweet dreams Little Man…….  

s3

4 comments:

Christy said...

Praying for you guys today!

Jenee' Clayton said...

Snug as a bug in a rug!!! :) I love it!

The Barton Family said...

Godspeed little man;)

Shae said...

Such a sweet, handsome little boy. :)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio