photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Toys

Last week, Cole decided that he wanted to put EVERY “Baby Toy” in our house in Miller’s crib.  He would bring them to me 1 at a time and ask “Is this a baby toy?”.  It was so sweet:).  Here is a picture of the finished product…..

034

*I also have to tell you about a little sign from Miller:

Saturday night was a horrible night for me.  I don’t know what hit me, but it came out of nowhere and was totally uncontrollable.  I don’t allow myself to have breakdowns very often, but when I do, they are BAD!  Cole was staying at Jim & Rhonda’s that night , so since I didn’t have to suck it up for him, I just let it all out!  I miss Miller SO much!!!  I couldn’t get the image of us at the Hospice house out of my head.  The last time I held him, wondering when exactly he passed away, and hoping that he knew exactly how much he was/is loved.  Well, during the middle of this breakdown, I was laying in bed and all of a sudden started hearing something in Miller’s nursery.  I got out of bed and went in there and the little steering wheel/gear shifter toy was singing “are you driving, are you driving….”.  After it quit I stood there and stared at it for a second smiling, and when I turned to walk out it said “Let's drive again soon, bye-bye”!  I got back in bed and it did it several more times that night, however, it hasn’t done it since.  I just know it was Miller sending me a message that he was okay:)!

2 comments:

The Hills said...

You may have caught me at a moment or it may be because I am so happy you are expecting (although I don't even really know you but through your story, friends and your blog.. and I have posted several "miller" sightings to the FB page) Anyways, you melted me to tears with this one. Happy tears. I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old. Miller became an angel when I was pregnant with my second boy and Miller's memory has never left my heart. I actually remember sitting in Dr Birch's office the day I found out I was pregnant--after having a miscarriage the October before--and looking up to see one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. It was Miller's birth announcement (he is on a multi-color blanket and looking oh so cute) I pointed him out to the hubs and immediately connected with him... next thing I new I was following his story through multiple sources, praying along the way for this beautiful baby. I returned for my pregnancy visits throughout the next 8ish months, each time looking at Millers announcement. Anyways, long story long (:)) I feel forever connected with your family on multiple levels. I wish you well with your third pregnancy. Know that my family is praying for you and your family and always looking for "Miller" sightings along the way. God Bless !

Jenee' Clayton said...

chills have just covered my entire body with that story! Meredith, thank you for being so "real"...and sharing these intimate moments with us. Miller consumes my thoughts...literally! Sometimes, I think 'WHY am I SO consumed?!' I'm telling you...the impact this child left on my heart is incredible...and I say this bc I can only begin to imagine the impact on a mother's heart...YOUR heart... that Miller has. Amazing!! the Legacy is Amazing!!! The legacy he made without saying a word...WOW! I'm taken back each time I think of it! Prayers for you ALWAYS!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio