photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It’s ALIVE!

We planted trees in our backyard when both boys were born.  It’s something my dad started when my nephews were born, and we carried on the tradition.  I love it:)! 

If you remember how HOT last Summer was, you will understand why we were concerned that the Miller’s little tree may not have made it.  We tried our best to keep it watered good, but with the craziness of our lives last Summer, we weren’t as good as we should have been. 

A few weeks ago my parents were in town, and my dad told me he really didn’t think the tree had survived and that we should probably just pull it up.  He couldn’t stand the thought of watching it NOT bloom:(.  I guess it’s sort of the same strategy they took when my mom started loosing her hair during chemo, they just shaved it off!  They weren’t going to let the chemo win! 

Well, I decided to just ride it out and see what happened.  I wasn’t hopeful at all, but I had prepared myself for it to not bloom, so I wouldn’t be sad when it didn’t.  I can’t even begin to tell you the excitement I felt in my heart when I walked outside last weekend and saw THIS……….

 

 

 

037039038

*This proves to NEVER give up!  ESPECIALLY when Miller McNeil is involved!  Miracles DO happen!  Dream BIGSmile!!!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio