photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Miller’s BIRTHDAY at Artex

To celebrate Miller’s Birthday we went to Artex and spent the day.   I hadn’t really thought much about what we would do for his birthday.  I was focusing on planning Cupcakes & Cocktails, which was going to be a celebration!  The thought of his actual birthday-day made me sad.  He should be here celebrating with us!  I didn’t want to be at home.  Being at our house on any other day doesn’t bother me at all, but for some reason the thought of being here on his birthday made my claustrophobic.  So, when my friend Kate suggested we go to Artex to celebrate I jumped all over the idea!  We invited the committee members who had helped us SO much with the planning of Cupcakes & Cocktails, and we all celebrated Miller’s life together.  I took the day off, spending the morning with Cole, then Patrick took off at noon and we headed out to Artex.  The weather was wonderful and we spent the day hanging out with some of our favorite people.  We planted a beautiful tree for Miller, we released balloons to Heaven, and grilled burgers/bratwurst.  Considering the circumstances, the day could NOT have been any more perfect!        

004007008010016017019021022024025026027028artex-k031036037DSC_6667039040DSC_6669043044046050055artex-n056059DSC_6674DSC_6675DSC_6676DSC_6678DSC_6680DSC_6681DSC_6686060062063064067068artex-iartex-lartex-m077artex-zzartex-zzzzzartex-zzzzzz080artex-xartex-y081082artex-z083artex-uartex-vartex-wartex-oartex-partex-qartex-r085artex-zzzartex-zzzzartex-zzzzzzzz088089DSC_6736artex-zzzzzzzzzz093094096097artex-sartex-tartex-aartex-bartex-dArtex-cartex-e101104artex-fartex-gartex-h105108111112113114115120121122

Thank you to EVERYONE who helped us celebrate!  Not just in person, but ALL of you from around the country who posted messages on our blog and Facebook.  You brightened our day, and we love you for that!

3 comments:

Karlie Rowden said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate his life. These pictures were all so great. Brought tears to my eyes. Lots of love there. I know you're truly blessed to be surrounded by such an amazing support system. Cheers to your beautiful little angel.

Jenee' Clayton said...

LOVE all the pictures...I feel as if I was there!!!!

Jen Hottinger said...

The picture of Cole leaning up against Miller's sign just melts my heart. All of these pics are great, and I'm so happy you got to go out to Artext to celebrate!

Hope to see y'all soon...

 

design + development by kelly christine studio