I’m sure have heard me mention Claire & Laney. They are the seniors in high school, who we had never met until this weekend, that made this awesome video of SMA/Miller:
We finally got to meet them this weekend! Claire is doing her senior project on genetic diseases, so she wanted to interview us again. Since she was coming to town for that, she decided to invite Laney and make a weekend of it. We had so much fun! I feel like I have known them forever! Friday night, Patrick had a chamber banquet, so Cole and I took the girls to dinner. We came home and watched a little Max & Ruby, then called it an early night. Saturday morning we made breakfast before the girls headed out to shop for prom dresses, have lunch with a friend, and meet one of Claire’s roommates for next year when she comes to the University. Cole had a birthday party to go to Saturday afternoon, so we went to that and then took him to Nana & Papa’s so we could come home and do our interview. After the interview, Nana & Papa brought Cole home, and Patrick and I went on a date night while Claire & Laney took Cole to Chucky Cheese’s and TCBY. We went to Copeland’s for dinner and then to see The Vow. It was a really good movie, however, I was a little disappointed at the end of it. Left me wanting more.
Here are some pictures Claire took while she was here…..
*Cole told them all about Minner MACneil being in the moon
…..
Thank you Claire & Laney for such a fun weekend! We can’t wait to see you all again, and especially can’t wait to have Claire closer next year
!











2 comments:
We had SO much fun:)! Thank you all!! I am so so excited to be down there next year! I'm making y'all go on weekly date nights so I can come babysit;)! I told my parents that it was like being at Meghan's or Katie's house...it just felt like I had known y'all for forever! I feel so blessed to have met y'all! Thank you again so much for everything! Hope to see y'all soon!!!
what a neat weekend...and some super girls from the sound of things! weekly date nights???...WOW...sounds great, doesn't it?! How sweet is SHE?!!! I loved Cole's expressions in the eye dr post!! what did they end up saying about his eye?
Post a Comment