photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Beach- Day 3

Our days around here are pretty much the same every day, so I figured I would save the words and let the pictures do the talking.  Needless to say, it was another perfect day:)…..

001004005006008009013014015016017018019020021022023024026027028029030031032035039041042043044052056058059060

*A video of the boys flying kites this eveningSmile…..

6 comments:

Megan said...

Glad you are having a blast! You are also starting to show. Congrats on baby # 3. Your husband is the hairiest man I have ever seen! lol

Anonymous said...

Your husband seriously needs to shave! Gross!

Meredith Woodruff said...

LOL! Patrick loves his hair! He's been that hairy since he was 15! It takes a confident man to strut his stuff on the beach with that much hair:)!

Anonymous said...

Meredith,I think your entire family is so beautiful! Hair and all ;)

The Dolans said...

Could Cole be any cuter?! He is beyond adorable! Looks like y'all are having a blast!! Happy Vaca!

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

I remember when Patrick got his first chest hair when we were like 13!!!! He was so excited! His hair is what makes him Patrick (or should I say a Woodruff!)....he better never shave So good to see ya'll down there!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio