photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mommies out there!  I saw this posted on Facebook and wanted to share:

What “Mother” means to me…..

 Most Overjoying Task Heaven Ever Rewarded me with!

Miller_May11_0002Miller_May11_0003Miller_May11_0006Miller_May11_0007Miller_May11_0008Miller_May11_0023Miller_May11_0024Miller_May11_0027Miller_May11_0029Miller_May11_0034Miller_May11_0035Miller_May11_0045Miller_May11_0068Miller_May11_0069Miller_May11_0107Miller_May11_0108Miller_May11_0109Miller_May11_0110Miller_May11_0111Miller_May11_0112Miller_May11_0113Miller_May11_0114Miller_May11_0115Miller_May11_0116Miller_May11_0117Miller_May11_0118Miller_May11_0119Miller_May11_0120Miller_May11_0121Miller_May11_0123Miller_May11_0125Miller_May11_0126Miller_May11_0128Miller_May11_0129Miller_May11_0130Miller_May11_0131Miller_May11_0153Miller_May11_0156Miller_May11_0188Miller_May11_0195

*And of course, we can’t forget these two!  None of us would be who we are today if it weren’t for Peg & Nana!  We love you both so much!!!!!

*Miller_May11_0198Miller_May11_0199Miller_May11_0201IMG_1642IMG_1643

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY TRIBUTE-LOVE YOU MER!! PAWPAWWWW

Anonymous said...

Mer, you are a wonderful mother. HAPPY MOTHR'S DAY!!. I loved the way Miller looked at you. I think Cole needs to be a model for Krispie Creme. Gotta go and redo my makeup. Thanks for the beautiful Mother's Day tribute.
Love you and my boys.
Nana

Whitney said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful momma! Hope you had a great day.

amandaclaire44 said...

What beautiful pictures!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio