photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

She has a name…..

I guess we might as well go ahead and announce Baby Girl’s name:)!  We are going to name her:

Mattie McNeil Woodruff

This was the girl name we had picked out if Miller had been a girl.  Patrick’s grandmother’s name was Mattie “Mildred” Crews.  She went by Mildred, but we prefer Mattie, so we’re going with that:).  We hesitated on whether or not to use McNeil, because that is Miller’s, but we think it is a neat way to carry him on.  Not only will they have the same middle name, but the same initials! 

We love this little girl to pieces already:)…..

009

7 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

LOVE her name!

Unknown said...

I love the name and can't wait to see this little girl!

Sara said...

Love the name! Wishing you a blessed Mothers Day tomorrow!

amandaclaire44 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amandaclaire44 said...

I LOVE that name. And I think to the triibute to Miller is a wonderful one.

The Garners said...

I love this! So neat!

Stephanie said...

Meredith, I just saw where you are having a girl!!! I know i know, I am waayyy behind. CONGRATS!! That is soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio