photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, June 3, 2011

Big Brother



Cole has been the biggest blessing through all of this. He is our constant. Our normal. We try so hard to make sure he doesn't feel neglected. I remember when we first heard Miller's diagnosis, Cole was the first thing that came to my mind. I didn't want his little life to stop. I don't want him to be scarred from the emotional toll it takes on us. For those of you that are praying for us, please pray specifically for his understanding.

Here are some pictures of our little spitfire. He is such a PROUD big brother, and makes me so very happy:).....

































































































































































































2 comments:

The Hendrix Family said...

Meredith, I don't know if you remember me or not. I am Valerie's big sister. She was just asking about you the other day and was wondering if I could give her any details. We are praying so hard for your little guys.

RachB said...

This is precious! Cole is so proud, you can tell!! Praying for his sweet little heart tonight. Y'all are such great parents.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio