It has been another good day! First of all, Big Brother Cole went to sleep at 7:00 last night and didn't wake up until 8:00 this morning! That hasn't happened in years! THIRTEEN hours of straight sleep! He woke up in the BEST mood! What a good start to our day:)! Miller had a small episode this morning. Nothing major, but one of his typical fits. For some reason mornings are hard on the little guy. He gets fussy, his oxygen saturation drops, his heart rate goes sky high (180-200), he SWEATS like crazy, and just can't pull it together:(. Once he calms down, the rest of the day is usually good.
A lot of you have commented on his cute outfits lately. Can I tell you how HAPPY it makes me that he has grown into his 3-6 month clothes!!! I didn't buy a ton of 0-3 month clothes because I have BIG babies (Cole 8.6/Miller 8.12) and they don't get to wear 0-3 month clothes for very long, so all of the PRECIOUS monogrammed outfits I got while I was pregnant with him were 3-6 months. I was DETERMINED for him to get to wear them! My mom even offered to take them and get them altered:). No need for that now, because our little man has GROWN into them:)!!!


I LOVE these girls!!! Patrick always had a ton of "friend-girls" growing up and this is 3 of them....

This is probably my most favorite picture of Peg and Miller:).....

The Coleman family came by this afternoon. They are just precious! I swear Noah and Cole could be brothers;).....

Taking a late afternoon nap on the lovey that Cheryl Westmoreland brought him:).....
No comments:
Post a Comment