photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Miller's Mutual Friends.....

Sunday morning I got this Facebook message from Marcus Hinson:

"In Santa Rosa Beach at Tom Thumb gas station 6:45am, wearing Miller Hat....Approached by Chris Thomason (from Hope) saying he's "with Miller" too! Pretty cool, thought I would pass along"

How neat is that? Miller is making his mark:)!!!

He was in church on Sunday with Janis and David Porterfield:).....


Jeannie Reynolds and Janis.....

Hunter and Ashley Chastain.....

On the Kings River with Mr. and Mrs. Chastain.....

At the lake with Owen Weber and Reece Nelson:).....

Packed in a suitcase headed to Atlanta:).....

1 comment:

Leslie Penix said...

That is awesome! The Penix family would love to get a hat to support Miller. Everyone that I have talked to says that you are an amazing mother to your sweet little boys and a great friend even with everything that is going on in your life right now. You and Miller have touched so many lives. I am proud of both of you!

P.S. I posted a comment a few minutes ago and had some technical difficulites. If both post, you may delete one!

Leslie Penix

 

design + development by kelly christine studio