I know all of these pictures are practically the same, but I hardly have any pictures of ME holding this sweet baby boy because I'm always the one taking the pictures, so I decided I would post all of them:).....
Meredith, I love these pictures. You look so beautiful. Miller is so precious and he is so lucky to have you and Patrick as parents. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers daily. I would love to buy a "I'm with Miller" Hat to wear. Where can i get them? Love you guys!
Hey guys. The Berry's need MILLER HATS! I called OC to order some but that didnt work. As soon as I mentioned Patrick's name the lady started to laugh... she obviously knows Patsy. We're proud of that little boy hope to see him soon.
6 comments:
sure do love that mommy and miller!!! :)
yes!! mems!!! your smile in these pictures just warms my heart!!!
Meredith,
I love these pictures. You look so beautiful. Miller is so precious and he is so lucky to have you and Patrick as parents. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers daily. I would love to buy a "I'm with Miller" Hat to wear. Where can i get them? Love you guys!
Kylie
Kylie
SUCH beautiful pictures!!! Love them (and the 2 of you!)! You need more of them on here!
Hey guys. The Berry's need MILLER HATS! I called OC to order some but that didnt work. As soon as I mentioned Patrick's name the lady started to laugh... she obviously knows Patsy. We're proud of that little boy hope to see him soon.
Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!! Beautiful mother & son!!!
Post a Comment