photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Date Night…..

Cole and Ellie had a date night on Friday night!  Patrick and I had a baby shower to go to, and Jayme and Carter were nice enough to watch Cole for us while we went.  Jayme and I are trying to arrange Ellie and Cole’s marriage, so we thought that this would be the perfect opportunity for their 1st official date!  I know the evening didn’t go without a few “3 year old spats”, but overall, I think they both had a really good time;)!  Thank you, Jayme and Carter, for spending your Friday evening with our little man.  I’m sorry that we stayed so late when we came to pick him up, but I couldn’t pull Patrick away from watching the Cardinal’s game in Carter’s “Man Cave”!  I guess we will forever remember that we watched the Cardinal’s WIN the World Series with Cole’s in-laws…….

317323_2265332831372_1190068304_2108957_373431327_n

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio