photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sunday Funday

We had plans to come back home on Sunday in time for Cole’s soccer game, but we changed our minds that morning.  We decided to take it easy instead!  We took a barge ride and painted our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.  I'm so glad we did this!  Sometimes I feel like we are always racing from one thing to the next, and while I’m thankful that we have things to keep us busy, it’s nice every now and then to slow down and just enjoy time with your family…..

105107109110115116117

The cousins painting their pumpkinsSmile…..

120121122123127

I looked over and saw that Brady had painted “Miller” on his pumpkin.  Those boys love and miss their baby cousin so much:(…..

128129

Cole’s finished “masterpiece”Winking smile…..

133

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio