photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Party/Pajama Day

Friday was Cole’s Halloween Party at school, and it was also pajama day!  This was nice for me, since the night before was the school’s Halloween carnival AND we stayed up way too late watching the Cardinal’s game, I was able to let Cole sleep in a little later than normal.  We brushed his teeth, combed his hair, took his vitamins, and were out the door.  I wish every day was pajama day!!!  I also must mention that Cole doesn’t wear “pajamas” to sleep in.  He started refusing to wear pajamas about 1 year ago and will only sleep in a t-shirt and boxer briefs.  This has never been a problem, until Pajama Day rolled around!  Hahaha!!!  I dug through some old pj’s and found these lovely pants and called it a day!  Whatever works, huh;)??? 

001004010

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio