photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, October 7, 2011

SMA Awareness? I think so;)…..

My friend Jayme sent me a text this week that said:

“This weekend when I was on the Orient Expressed website I was looking at the cute little boys monogrammed clothing (and thought of all the sweet little outfits Miller wore) and one of the monograms on a little suit is SMA.” 

I went online and found the pic…..

 

img

I got this message on Facebook tonight…..

"Hi. We don't know each other, but I have been following your story of sweet angel Miller through Facebook "Prayers for Miller." I had to share this. I am a teacher in and my students were studying the letter M. One student wrote Miller's sign on every paper (learning how to write). Another student saw this and said, "Hey, I saw this on my mom's computer...It means I'm with Miller." I smiled. Also the letters we have covered were S,M,A in that order. I hope you don't mind me sharing. Still praying for your family. "I'm with Miller."

I think Miller is spreading his wings and raising SMA Awareness in very unique waysWinking smile!  Keep up the good work little man!!!! 

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio