photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 2- on the go already:)!

We don’t waste any time around here getting our babies in our groove.  I am a busy body and luckily I have good babies that go with the flow;)!  Mattie ran around town all day with my mom and me running errands.  She and mom stayed in the car for most of the stops, but she was a trooper the entire time.  Love her…..

photo (2)

Cole stayed home from school with us today.  It was our first full day home with Mattie and I just couldn’t make him goSad smile.  You can tell from this picture he was a happy camperSmile!

photo

All snuggled up in her swing.  Getting ready to head to Nana and Papa’s for “Taco Wednesday”…..

photo (3)

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio